Garage48 is back in Oman to help organize another edition of SAS48!
For the 5th time now, we're back in Muscat, Oman, for an exceptional 48hours of hard work and prototype building.
What is Sas48ᵸ?
- It is a Garage48 48 hours long hackathon
- Targets 100 participants with different backgrounds – developers, designers, marketers, entrepreneurs, and project managers.
- Focuses mainly on Industry 4.0
- Encourages entrepreneurship culture and education.
- Participants can come up with an idea in mobile app or web development field.
- Teams start working for 48 hours up until pitching time. During working time there will be mentors to support participants in business and technical areas.
- Winners will be announced on the last day upon the Jury Panel decision.
- Nurture the culture of entrepreneurship.
- Build public awareness and create opportunities based on available capabilities.
- Encourage champions to think creatively and establish new businesses.
- Focus on developing startup companies in the most demanded sectors – nowadays - mobile apps.
- Headhunt potentials to join Sas Programme.
- Promote the implementation of working culture VS theories.
Who is eligible to join Sas48ᵸ
Last year college students, job seekers, marketing gurus, creative business minds and anyone interested in mobile apps and web development.