We are starting this year fresh with a brand-new European hackathon – the Data 4 Healthy Recovery Hackathon! It’s time to hack smart health solutions to help Europe recover from the COVID-19 pandemic stronger and faster and use the industrial transformation opportunities in a creative way.
✅ Want to find out more? ✅ Need solutions to make your company or organisation more resilient toward the future? ✅ Interested in developing solutions? Read more about the event 👉 https://ec.europa.eu/info/policies/business-and-industry/data-4-healthy-recovery-hackathon/more-info_en
Both industrial transformation and the post-COVID recovery offer us a chance to rethink economic and social models. It requires innovative solutions and tools, which will help European companies and organisations reshape their business models, products, and processes. One of the most relevant avenues to follow in the context of digital transformation is smart health.
Through a series of brainstorming and matchmaking sessions before the hackathon, you will meet the challenge partners, get to know the ins and outs of the challenges, dive deeper into the problem, and submit the solution you will be working on during the hackathon from 18–20 June 2021! Get ready for the most intense, 48-hour long hacking marathon you have ever experienced – full of brainstorming sessions, interesting talks, top-notch industry mentors, and tons of other hackathon-style fun!
We are calling all visionaries, developers, designers, data scientists, marketing specialists, engineers, entrepreneurs, and industry experts. You can apply as an individual and put together a team in the process, or you can apply as an existing team.
✨ Now is the time to test, design, launch innovative solutions and build resilience toward the future! ✨
⏰ TIMELINE ⏰
- 25 February– Apply as a participant for the Data 4 Healthy Recovery Hackathon!
- March – April – Define the challenges.
- 15 April – Deadline for applications!
- Matchmaking sessions to meet the challenge partners and get to know the problems.
- May – Think of a problem. Think of a solution. Submit your idea and put together a team!
- 15 May – Announcement of the top teams that will participate in the hackathon.
- 18-20 June – Data 4 Healthy Recovery Hackathon