There will be three main tracks in the hackathon:
- Hardware - participants will work with actual hardware creating physical prototypes.
- GadgetHack – participants will create device specific applications and projects.
- Software – participants will create software and virtual projects regarding the theme.
If you are coming from Estonia and want to take a FREE bus, please register here: http://goo.gl/forms/aIF8ce4xOb
The bus will start from Tallinn, then go to Tartu and end up in Riga by 5.30 pm on April 15.
It will come back from Riga on April 17 starting at approx. 9.30 pm
LIST OF HARDWARE/DEVICES
We will provide the hackers with the hardware and devices to hack during the event. Let us know (email@example.com) what else you would like to see and we will do everything we can to make it happen.
The list is below (list might be updated):
- Leap Motion
- Polar T-34
- Mass Portal 3D Printers
- Raspberry Pi
- Samsung Gear S2
- Arduino Uno
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Pulse Sensors
- Humidity, Temperature Sensors
- IMU sensors
- Alchohol Gas sensor
- Communication modules: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Soldering Stations
- Other electronic components and soldering materials